*Rescheduling will be done at instructor’s discretion. To be eligible to reschedule a lesson you or your instructor must give at least 24 hours notice before your scheduled lesson time. Make up lessons must be done within one week of cancellation or you forfeit the time.
*NO SHOWS will not be eligible for rescheduling
*Death in family is excused. *Weather TBD on an individual basis.
* One (1) month notice is required for termination of lessons by either student or teacher.
* No lessons Memorial Day, Labor Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, the week between Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve.
These requirements are to assure that students receive the most out of their lessons.
1) Regular attendance and practice is crucial to performance and learning and is expected from each student. Not practicing for a lesson is not an excuse to miss a lesson. There is always some aspect of your playing that can be worked on in a lesson.
2) Students must bring all necessary books and materials (sticks). ALWAYS bring your notebook to lessons.
3) All lessons are open to parents. I also encourage any input and/or feedback from parents regarding lessons.
4) Please be on time for your lessons.
If there are any questions or concerns regarding these policies, please feel free to contact me at any time and I would be happy to discuss them with you. THANK YOU for adhering to these policies and I look forward to working with you.
Cell (517)410-6568 / 24 hr.